Ken K. Thompson Jewelry
Your Jeweler For Life
Why Ken K. Thompson Jewelry?
Ken K. Thompson Jewelry provides at all times the highest level of excellence in customer service, quality, value and extensive selection; all conveyed with the integrity and the utmost desire to instill in you, our customers and friends the genuine feeling that you are extraordinarily special.
Love It Promise
We want to make sure you absolutely love your jewelry. If you are not completely satisfied, you may receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase date. The merchandise must be in its original, new condition, and not been worked on or altered by any jeweler outside of Ken K Thompson Jewelry. You may also exchange the merchandise for full credit towards another purchase.
We feel the same way about our custom designs. If you want to exchange your custom design or have it remade, we’re here to make sure you absolutely love your new jewelry.
- All exchanges must be done within 30 days of the purchase
- All items must be in their original, un-sized, unaltered, unworn, and new condition.
- Custom designs must be in original condition as when they were purchased.
- All original diamond grading reports (ie. GIA, AGS, IGI, A-Star, EGL Diamond Grading Reports) must be included and in original condition for returns and exchanges.
Free Diamond Guarantee
When you purchase diamond jewelry from Ken K’s, you’re taken care of, period! We include free polishing, cleaning, diamond inspection (and much more!), and FOR LIFE. Let us clean and check your jewelry every 6 months to ensure your piece stays in the best possible shape and catch problems before they start. It’s our way of making sure your jewelry looks its best and is enjoyed for years to come.
Lifetime Diamond Upgrade
Ken K. Thompson Jewelry offers a lifetime diamond upgrade option for every natural diamond purchased from Ken K’s. It’s simple, you get 100% of the amount you paid on the diamond to use towards any other jewelry in the store, including custom work, and special orders. No minimum purchase required, and no need to double the amount you spent when upgrading. Isn’t that great?
- How the diamond trade-up process works
- You will get the exact price you paid for your diamond (not including sales tax)
- Unlike other jewelers, you only need to spend $1 more to upgrade your center diamond at Ken K’s, and that means you can upgrade when it works for you
- You may upgrade your original diamond from Ken K’s towards any purchase at Ken K’s at any time in the future. Watch your diamond grow as you upgrade to 1, 2, or even 3 carats or larger!
- See store for additional details
- Even if your diamond was not purchased at Ken K’s, we make the trade-in process easy.
- Bring in any paperwork you may have including grading report or any other documentation that might indicate size and quality of the diamonds you would like to trade.
- If you don’t have documentation, we will evaluate your diamonds to determine the trade-in value of your diamond or diamond earrings.
Trust in our jewelry services is at the core of Ken K’s, and that’s why our 3 in-house goldsmiths perform virtually all jewelry work on-site. Ken K Thompson has always focused on providing top notch quality jewelry repair and service work for our customers. That's why we offer a one-year guarantee on most jewelry repairs performed. With over 90 years of experience behind the glass, we are confident in our work - and want your items to be as sturdy and secure as possible.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new jewelry, you may receive a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. It must be in its original new condition, unsized, unaltered, and has not been worked on by any other jeweler other than Ken K’s. You may also exchange the merchandise for full credit towards another purchase within 30 days of the purchase date.
For online purchases, Ken K Thompson accepts returns 30 days from the date of delivery. Before returning the item, you must obtain a pre-approved Return Authorization number (RA#) and include this number with your item. The RA# must be clearly displayed on the mailing label. To begin the process, please call 218-751-1433 to obtain a return authorization number (RA#) for your package, as returns will not be accepted without an RA#. After obtaining the RA#, securely package and ship the item back to us with proper insurance. The RA# should be clearly written on the mailing label.
Special orders, altered, custom jewelry, or customized items may be exempt from a money back option. Special orders may be exchanged for another item at Ken K Thompson or you may be given an in-store credit for future purchase. Special orders are any item not currently "in stock" that is ordered per your request. Special Orders also include eternity bands, designer jewelry, custom jewelry, or specially sized or altered items. Please refer to our “Love It” Promise for custom designs.
Choosing the perfect piece of jewelry is an exciting time in your life, and we want to be with you every step of the way. When it comes to paying for your jewelry, you deserve options. Financing can make it more affordable for you to get the jewelry you love. Ken K Thompson Jewelry has options for jewelry financing that gives you the opportunity to apply for credit online. Our financing gives you the flexibility of making payments over 6, 12, even 36 months.