GIA Diamond Accredited Graduate • Insurance Appraisals • Estate Appraisals • Insurance Documentation
Every diamond and jewelry item purchased from Ken K’s can come with an appraisal for insurance purposes. Having a qualified jewelry appraisal is essential to adding your new jewelry to your new or existing insurance policy. Whether it’s for insurance purposes or peace of mind, our on-site jewelry appraisers are trained and experienced to evaluate the true value of your piece.
- Insurance Replacement Value: If you plan on adding your jewelry to an existing insurance policy or creating a new policy, your insurance representative will request an insurance replacement appraisal as documentation for your new jewelry.
- Estate Value: Estate value is different than “Insurance Replacement value,” and estate value should be used in the following scenarios:
- If you plan on passing down your jewelry to a different generation,
- If you are dividing up an estate
- If you are interested in selling a piece of jewelry
*Contact your insurance agent for your policy coverage options
*Free appraisals on new items of a minimum retail value $800