If your fine jewelry has seen better days, then it’s important for you to know that Ken K Thompson Jewelry is a full-service jewelry center since 1935. With all repairs being done in-house you can rest easy knowing that you left your treasure in one spot and it won’t go anywhere. Working with all precious metals such as gold and sterling silver our experience will be able to help bring your jewelry back to life. Here are some of our available services:
- Re-tipping: Fixing the prongs that have been worn down.
- Chain Repairs: When your favorite necklace breaks, we can solder it back together.
- Ring Engraving: A thoughtful way to turn jewelry into a truly sentimental piece.
- Gemstone Setting: For loose stones.
- Ring Sizing: Resizing to be larger or smaller.
- Re-shanking: For thin or cracked shank.
- Pearl Restringing: Preserve your pearls’ quality and create a new fresh look for your old pearls.
- Rhodium Flashing: Hide imperfections and lend a higher sheen to silver or white gold pieces.
- Ring Soldering: Fuse two rings together to form one set.
We are ready to evaluate your jewelry and give you an estimate for any repairs that might need to be done. Equipped with the latest technology every repair is expertly done to meet your expectations. Don’t let your jewelry hide in your drawer, give them a second chance with Ken K Jewelry experts.